I’ve been developing websites for over 20 years, soon making it my specialism when I moved in an NHS communications role. I built a number of my local NHS organisations’ first intranets and websites, including:
- South West Yorkshire Mental Health NHS Trust (website and intranet)
- Wakefield and Pontefract Community Health NHS Trust (intranet)
- Wakefield West Primary Care NHS Trust (intranet)
- Eastern Wakefield Primary Care NHS Trust (intranet)
- NHS Wakefield District (intranet and website)
I have recently developed and managed intranets for:
- Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust, where I oversaw the migration of a SharePoint site serving 8000+ staff.
- NHS Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Group, where I project managed the development of a brand new Interact site, led staff engagement and training and marketing.
- Leeds and York Partnership Foundation NHS Trust, where I was brought in to consult on the organisation’s intranet migration and stayed to cover their digital communications manager position.
I have also developed websites for small businesses, including a a driving instructor, doctor’s surgery, film production company and a marketing consultant. I started using WordPress in 2010 and regularly develop using this platform.