I am an independent film producer, director and writer, specialising in corporate films for the public sector and small businesses.
Corporate film credits include:
- Portrait of a Life (producer, director)
80 minute video toolkit for care staff, family and people with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- This Is Our Street (writer, story editor and creative consultant)
Animated series explaining changes to local NHS and social care services.
- Diverse NHS Role Models (producer, director)
Short documentary feature showcasing inspirational leaders in the NHS and beyond.
- What to expect when… (producer, director)
Two short films explaining what to expect when accessing sexual health services.
Film award nominations include:
- Yorkshire Short Film of the Year, Hull International Short Film Festival (2008), for short film ‘Going Home’.
- Team Of The Year, International Dementia Excellence awards (2009), for 80 minute training film ‘Portrait of a Life’.
- Innovation, Nursing Times awards (2009), for ‘Portrait of a Life’
- Innovation with patient involvement, Nursing Standards awards (2010), for ‘Portrait of a Life’
Mary Seacole award (2011), for ‘Diverse Role Models in the NHS’